The Warnock Foundation
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
APPLY BY OCTOBER 13, 2017
We want to hear your ideas for making Baltimore a stronger, healthier, safer, smarter, more innovative and vibrant city!!!
Submit your 30 second video sharing your innovation and how it will make Baltimore a better place! Be creative and think outside the box.
Applicants will submit a 30 second video sharing their innovation and how it will make Baltimore a better place! Be creative and think outside the box.
Applications will be reviewed by a committee, whom will select 24 finalists. Finalists will be invited to an interview with the committee on October 23rd, 24th, or 25th.
The Warnock Foundation looks for:
The Warnock Foundation seeks innovative, driven and determined applicants who see opportunities within Baltimore and is looking to invest their time and energy in making Baltimore a vibrant, growing and innovative city. The Warnock foundation is looking for applicants who are deliberate about developing a potential solution rooted in Baltimore and is willing to exert extraordinary dedication to make the potential solution a reality.
To be eligible:
Applicants must live in Baltimore
What The Warnock Social Innovation Fellowship offers?
WSIF provides innovators with the opportunity to:
- Develop and refine strategies for growth and sustainability;
- Connect with business leaders throughout Maryland to learn effective strategies to grow and sustain their innovation
- Paired with a business mentor
- Connect and collaborate with other entrepreneurs and Warnock fellows.
Up to 12 innovators will be accepted into the cohort and each will receive:
- $2,000 in funding for their innovation
- Dedicated business mentors and access to an extensive network of advisors
- One-on-one coaching and support from the Warnock Foundation leaders and advisors
- Workshops and sessions where innovators learn from experienced entrepreneurs and social business leaders
Committing to make Baltimore a more vibrant and growing city is a major task, and it takes dedication, passion and time. With the proper structure and leadership, The Warnock Foundation believes that innovators that are selected can have a huge impact. As a Warnock Social Innovation fellow, there are several required event dates as well as check-in meetings.
Mandatory program dates:
· Cohort welcome reception: November 10th 6pm
· Cohort educational session #1: November 11th 9am-2pm
· Cohort educational session #2: November 18th 9am-2pm
· Camden Christmas Party/Mentor meet & greet:
· Cohort educational session #3: January 13th 9am-2pm
· Cohort Education session #4: January 25th 6pm-9pm
· Cohort Education session #5: February 10th 9am-2pm
· Cohort Education session #6: February 22nd 6pm-9pm
· Cohort Education session #7: March 10th 9am-2pm
· Cohort Education session #8: March 22nd 6pm-9pm
· Cohort corporate leadership visits #1: Last week in January
· Cohort corporate leadership visits #2: Second Week in February
· Exit Interviews March
There will be some standardized programming for all participants, but a large part of Warnock Fellowship offering is one-on-one mentoring and coaching, which will be highly personalized
For questions email firstname.lastname@example.org